Are you interested in:
- aquatic animal behaviour or fisheries biology?
- foraging cues and adaptive social behaviours?
- blending of basic research with practical,
real-world relevance to real people?
Do you want to build expertise in:
- community collaboration with a diverse group of people?
- ethological video capture and analysis?
- bridging the gap between ecology and individual responses to stimuli?
In collaboration with Dr. Iain McGaw at Department of Ocean Sciences (DOS), Memorial University of Newfoundland (MUN), I am now accepting applications for a funded PhD student position to start September 1, 2020 (or earlier).